DEDICATED PROJECT MANAGER
We know it's a nightmare trying to chase people and keep up-to-speed on a Jamaican building project, especially if you are unable to stay in Jamaica for the duration of the build.
That is why we allocate a dedicated Project Manager to each client and every project we undertake.
This gives you one direct point of contact for the entire project who is easy to get hold of, and who will keep you informed about the project on a regular basis.
ROLE OF A PROJECT MANAGER
- Liaise with the relevant professional entities; Architect, Engineer, Surveyor, Valuator, Planning and so on
- Diarise and supervise the tradespeople to ensure a methodical sequence of construction work is carried out
- Order the required materials and arrange deliveries in stages as required on site
- Ensure plans and client approved design aesthetics are followed
- Maintain consistently high levels of workmanship
- Meet and keep track of project timescales
- Track budget spending on project
- Report back to you on the developments of the work, so you are kept well informed throughout the project
- To see the project through to completion (with door keys handed over to you!)
Want a free consultation so we can start the convo?